- BioPak Paper BioBowls paper are made from premium paperboard and coated with Ingeo™ – a bioplastic made from plants, not oil.
- Producing our bioplastic bowl lining results in 75% less greenhouse gases than the conventional plastic it replaces.
- We use a heavy-duty, premium quality board giving our paper bowls superior stability, better lid fit and insulation.
- These disposable bowls are suitable for both hot and cold foods and are soup-safe – an environmentally friendly alternative to conventional soups bowls or plastic dessert bowls.
- These compostable bowls are printed using eco-friendly soy-based or water-based inks.
- These bowls and bioplastic lid options have a 12-month shelf life.
- These eco-friendly bowls are certified compostable in a commercial facility to AS4736 and are designed to be part of the circular economy.
- Our paper bowl lids are suitable for contents up to 60 degrees. For anything hotter please use CPLA or PP lids.
* This is a special order item, please allow 3 - 5 days for delivery*
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.